I need one of these!

A quick learner from Canby OR says:
Hi this is an 8043 left hand window operator for a 1972 Aljo travel trailer. I was able to find three right hand operators but no left hand ones. The first three are three angles on the left had operator after I removed it, the inner pieces broke off so I also included a right hand operator withthe pieces intact. If there is a similar part that would work with shims or something I am willing to give it a try.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_094436.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_094419.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_094424.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_095405.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe this specific operator is made anymore, but you may be able to use our 39-234 as a substitute. I cannot guarantee it but it is the best match we have in our catalog. I am sorry that we cannot offer a better match.

A quick learner from Canby OR says:
thank you! I'll check it out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.