ID springs and clips for windows

A home owner from Oklahoma says:
Attached are 3 photos with images and sizes of the nylon stops and the block and tackle balance. The aluminum channel is 17" long and supports a 12lb window. The current spring has a 16 C, B.S.I stamped into it. Searching your website, I could not seem to find the nylon stops. If there is any additional info required, please give me a shout. Thanks for the help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Slide3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Slide1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Slide2.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Looks like the bottom fitting on your balance, indicated in Slide 3, is fairly large compared to most shoes found on our balances. I think we can still help, but it will have to be a custom order. 

To go into detail, I'm thinking of using a 17" long metal channel with a 1630 stamp option. This stamp carries 12 through 14 pounds and is the same rating as your old 16C, so I think it's the best option.

I'll then attach our 19-002 top and 15-003 bottom nylon fitting to either end. What I want you to do now is review the specs we show for these components and verify that they match. If it looks good, let me know how many you wanted to buy and we can get the ball rolling on a custom order. 

As for the top sash guide, I think our 18-199 is going to be our closest option. This is also very different, though, so you should also check these dimensions to be safe.

Alternate view of 19-002
Alternate view of 19-002

Alternate view of 15-003
Alternate view of 15-003

Dimensions for 18-199
Dimensions for 18-199

Dimensions for 18-199
Dimensions for 18-199

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.