IWC Window Lock

A quick learner from Santa Rosa/Chico, CA says:

Good morning,

You guys were so awesome helping with my window issue a few months back I figured I should try with another issue I am having with a window at a property in Santa Rosa, CA. It is a broken window lock that has IWC on it. The lock toggle has broken off and I can't open the window. I tried to paste a photo but to no avail. Also, I couldn't find any other identification numbers on the window.

Thank you,

Michael 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Michael.

Welcome back! I believe we should be able to help with this. Can you email a photo of your lock to help@swisco.com? You'll want to make sure you include the reference number as well: D313285. 

Thank you!

A quick learner from Santa Rosa/Chico, CA says:
Attached is the photo of the window lock.

Reference Number: D313285
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named White IWC Lock
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you kindly for the photo! This IWC window lock is no longer available according to our records. However, the manufacturer suggests using the 90-313 as an alternative. Please note that you must remount the holes at the top. To do this, you can use a screw like the 33-011 but you don't want to use too long of a screw, and be careful not to drill too deep, as you could damage the frame or glass in the sash. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.