Identify 1/2" Wide Channel Balances part number

A home owner from 95035 says:
Hi

Please help me identify the part number for the 1/2" Wide Channel Balances in the attached picture.

Thanks,

Songyang
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named end1-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named end1-2jpg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named end2-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named end2-2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named whole.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Songyang. Start by looking at our S380-11 Channel Balance. This might be what you need, but please confirm that the depth of your balance's bottom nylon shoe, or heel-to-toe measurement, is 1". If it's greater than 1", you might need an 11" Series 385, which we do not carry as a stock item. Let me know if that's the case. Also see the image below that illustrates the difference in shoe depth for these two types of balances. 

If the S380-11 is indeed what you need, choose a stamp option of 1030. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
A home owner from 95035 says:
Hello Bob,

Thanks for your detailed reply. I checked the depth of my balance's bottom nylon shoe, it is more than 1", so I think I need an 11" Series 385. Just wandering when will you have them in stock ?

Also, will it work in my window if I replace both them with the S380-11(1130) ?

Thanks,

Songyang
Profile picture of Bob

Hey Songyang. If you need 11" Series 385 balances, then I'm afraid the Series 380 would not be advisable as a replacement. The window would be 'looser' due to the smaller shoe depth, and likely the balances would fail a lot more quickly. I'm checking with my product director about the availability of 11" Series 385 balances, stamped 1030, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can with further details. 

Profile picture of Bob

Good news! Our S385-11 is now online. You can order it here.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.