Identify Snap-In Window Glazing

A quick learner from St. Peters, MO 63376 says:
House is approximately 37 years old and these are likely the original windows. The plastic is very brittle and breaks when trying to remove a section. I thought that this might be 55-209, but the upper leg doesn't have the little bend (see drawing), and the upper leg flares away, instead of toward, the lower leg.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_152050.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_151932.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230518_011429.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230417_151947.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inkedwefulmw9.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi!

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement for the glazing bead shown in your photos. Part 55-209 seems to be the closest replacement match we have to yours. Given the shape and the measurements you've confirmed, I do not believe this would work for you.

I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for writing in!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.