A home owner says:

23" window balance. Stamp on back is 22-7

1/2" wide

I also need a pair of 18" balance same style

And I need 20 balance @23"

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230404_095507824.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I believe we have a replacement balance to recommend for your existing hardware however, I'll need a bit more information to confirm that we do have a replacement.

To start, I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged balance removed from the window. I am specifically looking to see any attachments on the bottom of the balance or that may still be in the window channel. These photos will be important for identifying the right replacement balance for your window. Let me know if you have any questions.

A home owner from Tucson Arizona says:
I added more photos. As requested. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230404_161806311.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230404_161757558.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230404_161745612.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230404_161635865.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230404_161622214.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Your balances appear to be the S795-23 Channel balances, given that your shoe looks like the 15-195 T-Lock Balance shoe (this shoe comes with the balance). You'll want to confirm that your shoe is a closed cam shoe and that the width of the shoe is 1-1/4". If the back of the metal cam is open, you'll need the 15-195B which is sold separately.

I am unable to cross-reference your 22-7 stamp, so you'll need to obtain the exact weight of your window. Once you have the window weight you'll need to look at weight ranges on the chart, below the product description of the S795-23 channel balances, to select your stamp. Let me know if the weight of your window does not fall between any of those ranges.

For the 18" balance, you'll need the S795-18 channel balances. The same information regarding the shoe applies. Also, if the stamp you have does not match the ones shown for these balances, you'll need to get the weight of the window and review the chart for this balance.

For the sweep lock, I recommend taking a look at part 90-274. Look over the dimensions to confirm that this is the right fit. You'll especially want to confirm the installation hole measurements.

Dimensions for 90-274
Dimensions for 90-274

Your tilt latches look similar to our 26-243 and its opposite part 26-244. Again, compare the dimensions to determine if these will be the right fit for your window. Let me know if these are not a match.

Alternate view of 26-243
Alternate view of 26-243

Profile view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-243

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.