Identifying Hung Windows for replacement parts

A quick learner from Zip 10027 says:
We have a renovated Brownstone house in Harlem, New York, and have a number of windows with broken balances and window tilt latches (I think that's what they're called). An Andersen Window rep said the windows looked like Swisco windows....can you tell from my photos?
There are no etchings on the glass or the frames. The house was renovated in 2007 so I'm assuming the windows are 2005/2006 models. They're double hung windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3093.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt latch
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Our company carries generic replacement parts but we do not manufacture windows. I can't be sure with the tilt latch still installed but what I can see reminds me of the 26-462. Take a look and compare the specifications below to yours. 

Dimensions for 26-462
Dimensions for 26-462

Additional dimensions for 26-462
Additional dimensions for 26-462

If you need new sash locks, we'd need you to write out the exact distance between the center of the installation holes to narrow down your options.

We would also need to see an intact balance assembly uninstalled to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Zip 10027 says:
What we need are the T shaped balances that allow the windows to actually tilt.....we've got about 10 broken one
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken pivot
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Your broken pivot resembles the 26-326 at first glance. Take a look and compare the specifications below to an undamaged part to confirm. 

Alternate image for 26-326
Alternate image for 26-326

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.