Improper measurement

A quick learner from Md says:
I have replaced almost all pins in my benchmark steel door and it still doesn't work.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8330.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8330.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that your doors are not working properly. Can you please go into more detail about exact what the issue is with the door?

Unfortunately the photos do not give enough detail as to what specific problem needs to be addressed.

The more details we have, we'll be able to provide you with the best possible solution.

A quick learner from Md says:
Up at the top, the left and the right are not the same, as we said, I have replaced all the pins and that's all I know to do. You can open the door easy but it's difficult closing the door
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. Many bifold door pins can be adjusted. It may very well be that you replaced everything you should have, but they still need to be adjusted to the appropriate position. This may take some trial and error.

If you are still having issues after having adjusted the pins, we will need to see a photo of your existing hardware.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.