In search of some super seal window parts

A landlord from Keene, NH says:
Hello,
I'm in search of replacement parts for a super seal window which I believe has now been bought by sierra pacific vinyl.

I need new block and tackle for an upper and lower sash as well as the pivot bars for the upper and lower sash of a double hung vinyl window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named d.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named i.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named k.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named o.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can replace this hardware for you, though the balances will have to be specially made.

Before we get into that, let's start with the non special hardware first just to get them out of the way. For the bottom cut out in your first photo, I believe you can use our 26-451 housing and 26-444 pivot bar. For the shoe, see our 15-216. I think you'll find these parts match quite well.

The balances are actually kind of a weird setup. It looks like you have two entirely different balance types between the top and bottom sash.

For the bottom sash, I don't think you have to specially make this. I believe our S795-26 with a 26D option can be used as a replacement. Look it over and let me know what you think

For the top sash, we have to specially make the balance. It looks like our Series 770 but with the bottom clip swapped out with our 15-044 attachment. Does that look good to you? If so, can you tell me how many you need? 

Once I know that, I'll send you a special order link and price quote you can use to add this balance to your cart. From there, you can continue shopping as normal for whatever else you still need.

A quick learner from keene, nh says:
Thank you very much for your help with the window parts. I would like to order everything you have listed. I would like to order 2 balances for the top sash that you need to make. Should I wait to order the other items until I receive the special order link?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I just emailed you an order link. You can place your order for all of these at once, yes; in fact, that's how our special order links are designed! Let me know if you have any questions.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.