Indoor sliding door roller array

A handy person from Bayside, NY says:
Wheel is made from a plastic with a 1" diameter and the rest of the case is just under 1" wide, 1 3/8" high and 2 3/8" long, 2 6/8" including the little hook where the screw attaches to the door. Anything similar enough and exactly alike to this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230612_191607 - Copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230612_191632 - Copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230612_191637 - Copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230612_191651 - Copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230612_191627 - Copy.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. The best option in our inventory appears to be the 23-080. It's very similar to what you have here but a little more narrow. I'm hoping the dimples on the sides of the housing help make up for that. Take a look and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 23-080
Dimensions for 23-080

Alternate view of 23-080
Alternate view of 23-080

A handy person from Bayside, NY says:
Greetings,
and as per your recommendation, I ordered the below listed and it was a not so good match to replace what I originally had. Because it lacks the height and adjustments for it, the sliding door slides a bit too low. With my grandsons running around, I do not need the hazard.
Thank you,

I have adjusted the wheels to their maximum level and obviously I can do no more. The original piece had a wheel that was 1 3/8" diameter and the case was 1 3/8" high x 2 3/8" inches long (without the f-tab) and 1" wide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that the 23-080 was the closest we could find. The only other thing we can suggest is the 81-228 wheel and 81-310 axle repair kit. If your old roller housing is in good shape, this might be a solution to consider. Take a look at the specifications along with the related videos and see what you think. 

A home owner from Southern California says:
I just wanted to comment that I am also looking for this larger version. Mine looks and measures exactly like the photos here from "Bayside NY" and a couple other comments on this part. Except I'm measuring my roller at 1-1/2". 1/8 either way in the roller diameter can be adjusted out. But the 1/4" shorter housing, less so. I'll likely have to drill the rivet and replace just the roller, as this part seems to be a unicorn.
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.