Inquirie

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello there!

I currently have an older 3-door, 3-track sliding-door closet. Unfortunately, one of the top brackets is broken, and a bottom wheel bracket, as shown in the attached image.

Do you have any replacement parts available for this particular door?

Thank you for your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named David B+R1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named David B+R2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named David B+R3.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your bottom roller looks very similar to our 23-028. I think this may be what you want, but review its dimensions (shown below) and see what you think.

The top guide is unfortunately not familiar to me. I can honestly say I've never seen it before. Would it be possible to see a picture of the track it slides in? I can't guarantee that we can supply this but maybe I can find something that fits in the same available space.

Dimensions for 23-028
Dimensions for 23-028

Alternate view of 23-028 Mirror Door Roller
Alternate view of 23-028 Mirror Door Roller

Hi - attached is the image of the track and door pieces. The piece that I need holds the frame and front panel together. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2493 copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2494 copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2495 copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2496 copy.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Okay, I think I see what you have here. This appears to be a top guide that's screwed directly to the door, rather than attached via some kind of housing. The guide itself looks nearly identical to that we have on the 23-090 assembly, or even the 23-082.

The bad news is that the guide itself isn't sold separately. We can only supply it pre-attached to one of these two assemblies. I am also not very confident that the assembly would install on your door, or that the guide would be very easy to remove. It would probably have to be drilled off. Even then it may not install on your door properly, since it's still a little different. That said, it may be the only option we can offer.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I know that's not an ideal solution, but I just wasn't able to find this guide by itself. It may be a situation unique to your particular door. If you know the name of the company who made the door, you may want to reach out to them directly just in case this is something they can provide you.

H Tom - Thank you for the help!
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Please feel free to reach out if you wanted to know anything else.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.