Insulate (Ply Gem) window repair

A quick learner from Hawaii says:

The 2008 house I am working on has 4 Insulate (Ply Gem) double hung windows, approximately 30" x 50", with broken clips on the inside track. The clips are required to install the spring mechanism that holds the window up when open. Can these clips be replaced? Also, one of the spring mechanisms is missing, approximately 22" in length, so I will need one of those as well. See photos attached. Please get back to me.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2697.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2698.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2700.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We should be able to help with the take out clips. Can you remove one and show us a photo? The balances will have to be a custom order due to the configuration but please note that our minimum for custom orders is 2. The pulley wheel is built into the bottom fitting itself and this balance features an extended cord travel as well as a metal channel length ending in 7/8" which is what makes it custom. I just need you to tell me the stamp printed on the metal channel and I can get this moving for you.

I'm not able to remove the takeout clips. They are plastic and break easily. Can you tell me what you have?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2697.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2698.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

I recommend you start by taking a look at the 16-035A. I can't be certain this is what you have but I think it's a good place to start. To verify if this part will work for you, you would ultimately need to remove an old clip and compare the specifications. 

Dimensions for 16-035A
Dimensions for 16-035A

Additional dimensions for 16-035A
Additional dimensions for 16-035A

That looks like it, I would like to order 10 of them. They all need to be replaced. How do I go about doing so? Let me know.

Profile picture of Emily

You can place an order for this clip right on our website or by calling (888) 991-1929!

I could find no stamp on the metal hold up spring mechanism but it is about 22 inches long. Is that enough information to know what we need. See attached photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2700.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2699.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

If there aren't any stamps on the metal channel then we'll need to know the exact weight of the window sash. You could also check the balance on the other side of the window to see if that one has an intact stamp. I can email you a purchase link once I have that. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.