Insulate brand window balancers

A handy person from Hawaii says:
These are the pics I have. There are pics of the info that is stamped on the channel. The bottom has a built in pulley on the bottom with small flanges protruding out. I can get different/better pics but this is what I was sent. I couldn't find anything to match but hopefully you'll have better luck.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221214_120838.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31 3 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221214_120053.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221214_120044.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15 3 BSI
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It appears these will need to be a custom order balances. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order. Since you have two different stamps, I'll need to know the exact number of balances you are looking to purchase, for each.

Also, to confirm the exact balance you'll need and to make sure of the availability and pricing, I'll need to see a photo of the other side of the bottom shoe so that I can see the bottom hook. Let me know if you have any questions.

I actually have 4 different sizes. I took pictures of the hook separately and I'll send that. Also here are the sizes and quantity that I need. The one that is stamped 19 3 I need six sets, total of 12. The one marked 13 3 I need two sets, total of 4. The one marked 15 6 I need two sets, total of 4. The one marked 31 3 I need 4 sets, total of 8. Also, I need 40 of the small plastic side tabs that you pull out to catch the balancer when removing the window. Pictures of the hook and the side tab are attached. Also I attached a better picture of the bottom of the balancer. Total of 14 sets, or 28 balancers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230316_094858.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230316_094802 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230316_094802.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230316_095114.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230316_094839.jpg
That appears to be the clip. I also need lock sets but I need to get a picture of those. If you could give me a quote and ETA on the other items that would be great.

Thanks for confirming. I've sent over a quote for your to review. You'll be able to use that link to place the order for the balances. 

In regard to the clip, carefully review and compare part 16-035A. Take a look at the dimensions to confirm that this will be a fit for you.

Dimensions for 16-035A
Dimensions for 16-035A

Additional dimensions for 16-035A
Additional dimensions for 16-035A

I've attached Pictures of the existing Insulate sash lockset. Let me know if you need any more info on those. It looks like I would need 6 of these sets, and the screws to go with them, if they are not part of the set. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230320_095054.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230320_095050.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230320_095110.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230320_095106.jpg

We do not carry an exact match for the existing sweep lock but there is a chance we might be able to offer you a replacement. I'll need to know the distance between the installation screw holes, from center to center.

Once we have determined if we can provide the sweep lock, we'll be able to confirm any information on the screws.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.