Insulation Strip

A quick learner from USA says:
My camera does not take close up pictures very well Hope these help.
Picture of grove on corner of door is where the insulation go's in but all around the door.
Thank you

the strip is 7/16 high x 3/16 wide.x 152 1/2 long. Please see picture
Hope it helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named William WS1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named William WS2.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The insulation strip you are searching for reminds me of our 58-156 3/16" x 3/8" Foam Filled Bubble Seal. To determine if his part will work as a replacement for your carefully compare the dimensions to your existing strip to determine if this is the right fit. This is the closest match we have.

Profile view of 58-156
Profile view of 58-156

A quick learner from USA says:

Looks just like the one I took out. How much will it cost me for 160 inches. Of this cord. Thank you

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Okay, great! I'm glad to hear that this is what you're searching for.

All of the pricing and information for the products we carry in stock are available on our website. You'll be able to confirm that as well as the shipping and any other costs prior to checking out.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.