Is this an S385-22 and if so what option is it?

A quick learner from Beaverton, Oregon says:
Hi,
Can you please tell me which channel balance to order? I couldn't include the image with the measurement, but it is just slightly over a half an inch wide. It looks like it's an S385-22, but I need confirmation and also need to know which option.

Thanks,
Lisa
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230930_230854740.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230930_230906541.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230930_230914494.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230930_231248122.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230930_231255815.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! These will need to be custom/special order balances, as these are Extended-Travel Balances. The Series 385 would not work to replace your existing balances.

To determine the correct replacement, I'll need a few more details. To start, I am not able to see the clip or hook attached to the shoe of the balances in your photos. These balances typically have them, so if your balances does not, you'll need to find an undamaged balance. It is important to confirm which clip/hook your balances have. Also, they are important for the installation of the balance.

You'll want to double check the length of the metal channel as it should be 22-7/8".

Keep in mind, custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable and this is why we stress the importance of confirming this information.

Please also be aware, I'll need to know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase to create the link; there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance type.

Once I have this information, I'll be able to get the link sent over so that you can purchase your balances.

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the photos! I've forwarded a link with a quote, in a separate email for the (2) requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart.

The length of these balances will be 22-7/8".

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.