Part from slider pair of louvered doors

A quick learner from New York says:
It's the top slider but I can't find a replacement since the mounting hole is worn out
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I do not recognize your roller at first glance but we would need a bit more information to confirm if we carry anything that might work as a replacement. If you could show us photos of the door, as well as the space where the roller was installed, we can go from there. I can't guarantee that we'll be able to supply a match but we will do our best. Thank you! 

A quick learner from New York says:
Here are a few more photos. You can see the pivot point on the one door where the slider fell off
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door track
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. It looks like your roller may be from a pocket door. If so, we do not carry an exact match for your part but we do offer the 36" long 23-250 track kit, which comes with all of the necessary hardware for pocket doors up to 75 pounds. We can't guarantee that it would work but look it over and see what you think. 

Profile view of 23-250 track
Profile view of 23-250 track

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.