Jelco Cranks

A handy person from Alabama says:
Probably Jelco cranks dating from the 1990's. Threaded insert (male) popped out, You can see three set screws added in an attempt to fix. (Didn't last for long.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1297.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

It appears your operator is stripped. We should be able to help with this though I'll need more information. Can you show us a bird's eye view of the operator's arms as well as how they connect to the sash? 

Here are some more pictures. If this isn't sufficient, I can send the whole thing to you since I'm going to have to remove it anyway.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1380.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1382.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1384 - Copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1386.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

This is a huge help, thank you! I recommend you start by taking a look at our 39-083 and 39-140. Review the specifications for each and see if one matches what you're searching for. 

Excellent service and your video is great. BUT,I have one last question before I order; How do I measure to differentiate between the 16" and the 21-1/2 models?

Is it the length fully open and extended?

Thanks again.
Profile picture of Emily

These operators are measured from "elbow to elbow" when the assembly is closed and removed from the window. You can use the images below as a reference for exactly what I mean. 

Dimensions for 39-083
Dimensions for 39-083

Dimensions for 39-140
Dimensions for 39-140

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.