Jeld wen window

A quick learner from Los Ángeles says:
The window is the open for up and down , the owner loose the both spring , I need the 2 spring , is similar to the picture
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9089.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. See our 15-102 Double Carrier, which uses Series 145 Coil Balances sold separately. You'll need to choose spring weights for the replacement coils. The spring weight indicates the weight each individual coil can support. Look for a stamp somewhere on the old coil that should indicate this. If there is none or you're unsure, give me the exact weight of the window sash that these coil springs support, and I can work out the spring weights you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.