Kawneer door pivots, seals and threshold

A contractor from Lake City, Florida says:

I'm having a difficult time finding the lower door pivot with the same pyramid screw pattern to match these doors. We need to renew these entry doors, pivots, closers, seals, threshold, etc. I have more photos, but could not find any numbers other then on the closer.

Thank you,

Robert 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210323_152541.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210115_104633.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210323_152640.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210323_152428.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210323_152510.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Robert. Thanks for your patience. Please look at the 79-123 and the 79-124 commercial door pivot sets. These look like the ones you have on your doors. Also view the related video on installation. As for the door closer, take a look at the 79-264

I'm not sure what to recommend for the weatherstripping. If you do want to replace it you will need to remove it and show us a clear picture of the end profile. That said, I've personally found that commercial doors in general are made to open and close so they aren't really going to be energy efficient.

How to Install a Kawneer Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Kawneer Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.