Kawneer doors

A handy person from Dallas, TX says:
I have a left and a right need new saddles and pivot hardware please inform ASAP as I need to order them from you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4897.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4894.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4896.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4895.jpg
A handy person from Dallas, TX says:
If handle is on the left and door opens on the right is that a left handle or right handle?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like your door would take the 79-123 used on Kawneer doors. However, stop the presses. Looking at your photo, it shows that you have a "continuous Roton" commercial door hinge. I believe you only have to open up the hinge and screw it to your door jamb.

As for the "saddle", we don't sell replacements for that, unfortunately. Your best bet would be to contact a local hardware store, home center, glass shop, or locksmith in your area. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

How to Install a Kawneer Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Kawneer Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.