Kerf weather strip for doors

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
Looking to replace 42 yr old house weather strip for 5 outside facing wood doors. Slots r in doors for inserting kerf style product. Tried standard products from Lowes/supply shops but much to thick. Can not close door. Will your item # 58-173 fit my doors?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side profile seal
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named end profile seal
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we can't be sure this will work for you since it isn't a direct match. However, we can offer a sample of the 58-173 if you're interested. You'll just have to pay for shipping. Let us know! 

A quick learner from North Carolina says:

Thanks Emily. Yes, I would like a sample. How do I place the order? Will it be a 81 inch length?

Frank 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! Our samples are about 1-2" long. I will email you a link that will allow you to add a sample of the 58-173 to your cart. You can then checkout as normal. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.