Keyed cylinder for sliding patio door

A handy person from MO says:
Will the exterior side of this handle accept a keyed lock cylinder ??? I think it has a punch out hole for the cylinder ??
What is the correct keyed lock cylinder.
I believe I know the correct one, but want to verify is 82-310 the correct one??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. The 82-310 actually won't work for the 82-091. This particular set requires a special type of key lock made specifically for it. We don't carry it at this moment, but we'd be more than happy to bring it in for you.

Please give us a little time to have stock made up to add to our inventory. Once we have it ready in our catalog for you to review, I'll notify you.

What lock with keys would work for 82-402 handle, lock set ??
This the correct size, I cannot see what cylinder with key would fit it.
Please let me know so I can order both
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! The key lock we're bringing in for the 82-091, per your request, will also be compatible with the 82-402. I promise we'll let you know the moment it's available.

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for your patience while we worked on this! Our new 82-092 key cylinder kit is now online and available for purchase. This will be fully compatible with both the 82-402 and 82-091.

Please let me know if you had any other questions.

THANK YOU !!!
I ordered the lock and Handle today.
You have great customer service, and I will be your customer for a long time.
Profile picture of Tom

That's very kind of you to say, thank you! We look forward to helping you out in any other projects you have down the line.

A home owner from CA says:
What type of Brand is the key, (I want a Kwikset) and can it be rekeyed to match my existing Kwikset Locks in my Home.

Thanks,
Mark
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! That's a good question. The 82-092 key cylinder uses a Schlage keyway.

Let me know if you had any other questions about this part and I'd be happy to assist.

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.