Larsen Storm Door

A quick learner from Melbourne, florida says:
My Larsen storm door is 30 years old. We keep th screen in all the time so the slides and latches have becom corroded.. I need to replace all Key corners for screen and glass windows plus the slide latches for the glass.
I don't have a serial number for the door but am sending a pic. Can you advise on the parts ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Window Latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corners
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Start by taking a look at the 91-140 latch set, the 95-190 screen tilt corner and the 95-191 glass top tilt corner. These look like the parts you are looking for. We also carry the 95-249 Larsen corner key set which has an assortment of the standard type corners and the self locking corners for the newer Larsen storm doors. Take a look at all the suggested parts along with the related videos on the website.

Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.