Larson storm door window latch replacement

A quick learner from elk grove village, il says:
Attached is a picture of the window latch on my Larson storm door.
The other latch has cracked and the tip does not slide out of the door channel when you pull the latch in.

I checked the Larson website for "door parts" and they offer closers, door handles, etc basically parts you can get at any hardware store.

Do you have this type of latch and how the heck do you get the latch out to replace it?

Thanks in advance.

I've learned a lot about doors & windows from you guys and you usually have the parts and tools to get the job done.

Larry
User submitted a photo of a screen latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Larry. Please look at our 91-140 Larsen slide bolt. Compare the dimensions listed to your own hardware to ensure that they match. Let me know what you discover.

Alternate image for 91-140
Alternate image for 91-140

A quick learner from Storm door window says:
Hello
We are searching for a right side storm glass die cast latch (see attached image)
Thank
You
Tracy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7445.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We did sell this storm latch at one time, but it was unfortunately discontinued back in 2021 and we have no viable alternative for it at this time. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.