Do you sell these black plastic latches?

A home owner from Arizona says:
Hello,
I am looking for the two black plastic pieces that the door latch grabs onto. These two parts mount to the door jamb.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Sounds like you need a new keeper for your mortise lock. Now, we don't sell a keeper that matches what I see in your second photo here, but I think we can still help. 

Reviewing the design of your mortise, it looks like an older version of our 82-268B. If I'm right then we sell two compatible keepers: our 89-042 and 89-030. These two parts may work on your door, though you may need to drill new holes for them to align properly. Look over their specs and see what you think!

Dimensions for 89-042
Dimensions for 89-042

Alternate image for 89-030
Alternate image for 89-030

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.