Latch for window sash

A quick learner from Waltham Massachusetts says:
Latch for window sash
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep Lock & Keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep Lock Keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Lock Keeper
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! There is a chance we can supply you with the replacement sweep lock and keeper you are searching for but there are a few measurements I'll need to confirm. 

Please confirm the measurement for the distance between the installation holes on both the lock and the keeper, from center to center. I'll also need to know the backset measure from the lock. This measurement is from the center of the installation hole to the back of the lock that meets with the keeper.

It would be helpful to write the measurements out. Unfortunately, it is sometimes difficult to confirm the exact dimensions from the photo of the measuring tape.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you have in the meantime.

A quick learner from Waltham Massachusetts says:
Hello Jasmine. The distance between the installation holes for both the sweep lock and the keeper (center to center) are 2.25 inches. The backset measurement from the center of the installation keeper hole to the back of the lock is 1/4 inch. Thank you for your help and time with this.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help! Thanks for confirm this information. We do not carry an exact replacement match for your existing sash lock and keeper but I believe you can use the 90-180 Window Sash Lock along with the 90-183 Sash Lock Keeper. Be sure to double check the dimensions, especially the dimension for the backset measurement to determine if this might be a fit.

This is the closest match we have to your existing lock.

Dimensions for 90-180
Dimensions for 90-180

Dimensions for 90-180
Dimensions for 90-180

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.