Latch for window screen

A quick learner from New York says:
Hi, I need to get help with this latch, which is from the aluminum screen for an aluminum frame slider window that was installed in 1962. The part of the latch that attaches to the screen and pivots to go over the screw is approx 1 inch long.
There are two things I need to fix. First, I am missing the partner to this latch, for the other side of the screen. Second, the tiny stem that holds this latch (and its partner) to the frame of the screen is broken, so I assume I need to replace this latch too, and get instructions on how to attach both latches to the screen frame.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Susan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8473.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named kitchen screen latch.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm not familiar with your type of screen clip and I'm afraid I could not find it with our suppliers. I wonder if it is no longer available. You might have to use a type of clip like the 70-092. Take a look at the specifications and see if you can install it on your screen using the 33-022 screw.

Thank you for the suggestion. However, it looks like I need something shaped more like part 70?208, which has a notch to hook around the peg in the frame of the screen.
New question:
I'm also looking for a handle assembly for the screens for my sliding doors (see attached photos), also from around 1962. I don't need to have a locking mechanism, just an inner and outer handle.
Thanks again
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8517.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8518.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8519.jpg
What I should have said about the screen clip is that it needs the notch to hook around the screw, not the peg.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell this exact handle set, unfortunately. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? I can't make any promises but I will try my best!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.