Latch for1960 Burval Glass Door

A home owner from California says:
I have an old 1960 Burval glass sliding door. The opposite end (the side that doesn't have the door handle),the latch hook broke.

3 inch length between holes for latch and 0.5 inch width. The latch is connect with a flat handle...which has 4 1/8 inch between holes.

Do you have a replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Label
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't be sure without seeing an undamaged handle but Burval has been associated with the 82-262 handle set in the past, which uses a similar latch to yours. With that being said, the hole spacing for this assembly is 3-1/2" on center. I'd recommend double-checking your measurement compared to the image below to see if this might work for your repair. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 82-262
Alternate image for 82-262

A home owner from California says:
Those pictures are from the undamaged area. That's the true latch of the glass door. Which most of the time is the stationary door. The recommended product that you gave me is for the other part of the glass door which is used to open and close.

But the part I need is for the stationary door (even though is has the capability to open).

Do you have this latch or replacement that will work for my stationary glass door?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Doors
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unforutnately, we do not carry a closer match for the patio door latch shown in your photos. It may be no longer available or could have been replaced with the 82-26. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer more assistance with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.