Leigh Full-Vu Door Hardware

A home owner from Springfield, Oregon says:
Would like to buy hardware for the following 2 doors. Leigh Full-Vu Metal Bifold Doors.
Attached find label of door. Pics of the 4 corners of the door. Do you have replacement tracks for these doors?
I can see that a spring and cotter pin is missing but have no idea if anything else is missing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5555.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5560.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5557.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5559.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5558.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We unfortunately don't sell tracks for these doors. We do sell a variety of different Leigh brand pin assemblies, but it's far from an exhaustive list. To be honest a lot of the parts used on this door are no longer available, so they're very difficult to come by. It will be even harder to determine what you have if there are important components missing. We don't have an parts list for this door, so we really depend on using the original hardware as a reference for identification. If that hardware is missing, we can't narrow it down.

For now I've made a list on this page of all the Leigh brand pin assemblies we sell. I recommend starting with this list. We have detailed dimensions on their respective store pages that you might find helpful.

A home owner from Springfield, Oregon says:
I do have 2 more doors that are in the house.
I will take pics. Hopefully we can determine what may be missing.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.