Leigh bi-fold closest doors

A quick learner says:
Hi,

Do you have any suggestions for a new track & pin system to work with existing Leigh bifold doors? My neighbors keep getting rid of their doors and not putting out the tracks with them!

I painted one set and had something that kinda worked, but with limited bottom supports and the disk tops aren't a good fit even after I'd drilled them a tad (bottom pic). I have 3 sets and I'd like a contractor to use them instead of buying new, but they're reluctant to indulge my anti-landfill desires. The first pictures of are the original doors in my upstairs with their original working rails.

I just saw
https://www.swisco.com/discussions/Bridgeton-HA-77-93391 and was wondering if 2 sets of that would work? (1 for each door)?

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bifold track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Past customers have converted discontinued Leigh bi-fold doors to use our 21-401 track, or one of the additional length options we've related on this page, with the 21-002 threaded bottom pivot pin for adjusting and squaring up the door. The other three pins would be the 21-007 spring-loaded pins. You will also need the top pivot pin and the other two for the top and bottom guide pins. You might need some 21-150 and 21-151 nylinders for the pins to fit snuggly in the door.We also offer the 21-277 rubber bumpers to help keep the doors closed. Take a look at the related parts and thanks for posting! 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.