Lemco Series 30 awning window operator

A quick learner from Fredericksburg, VA says:

Hey there, my name is Chris. I want to thank you in advance for your help.

I am looking to replace several Lemco Series 30 window operators.

I see that the Look/Rusco 39-350 is an exact match in all areas EXCEPT the swing arm on the gear mechanism that goes inside the housing and is turned by the crank.

The measurement on mine is 2 & 3/4 inches and the 39-350 has a measurement of 2 & 7/16 inches.

The question is will this work with my windows or do you have another operator that measures the same as mine?

I also don't care if this only effects how far the window opens up, I just want it to close all the way and I think that its due to the gears being worn down. The window opens fine but starts stripping out when trying to crank closed.

Thanks!!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think it will be fine as long as everything else matches up. You have some wiggle room when it comes to awning window operators and the design of their link arms. 

A quick learner from Falls Church, VA says:
I also have Lemco Series 30 windows and need to replace few window operators. Can anyone confirm if 39-350 did in fact work on Lemco Series 30 windows?
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.