Lindsay window tilt sash carrier/shoe

A quick learner from Olympia says:
Please help identify the proper replacement part(s) for fixing broken window shoe. Pictures of current shoe are attached. The closest match in your parts catalog is 15-266. Can you confirm that this is the best part for my application? Thanks- Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Constant Force Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt Sash Carrier
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balances
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Carrier Assembly
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I believe you are correct. Your coil balance assembly does resemble our 15-266 Constant Force Tilt Sash Carrier. To confirm that this is the right fit for your window, be sure to carefully compare the dimensions below. The length of this carrier is 5-1/2".

Dimensions for 15-266
Dimensions for 15-266

This carrier is compatible with the Series 175 Coil Balance. If you are looking to replace the coil balances as well, I'll need to know how many coils are installed on the existing assembly; it appears to be (2) but I would like to confirm with certainty. It would also help to confirm the exact weight of the sash.

You may also need the 15-267 Coil Spring Retainer, which is used to anchor the balances in the window. When assembling and installing this hardware, please refer to the photos on the product page of this retainer for a photo representation of what this looks like installed.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.