Looking for Paramount Latches for my single hung windows

A home owner from Goodyear, AZ 85395 says:

I am in need for four (4) Paramount latches for two, single hung windows. I have attached five photo's for your review. The window opens just from the bottom. The top window does not open. Please let me know if these may be available, are they original, and the cost. There are latches available at Home Depot, but not manufactured to the same specification (they break easily).

Original Paramount latches are best.

Can you help?

Dan in Goodyear, AZ

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1458.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1459.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1460.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1461.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1465.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Dan. I think we can help. We couldn't find this exact part as made  by Paramount, but our 90-063W lock is very similar in design. It has that same low-hanging sweep. Look over our measurements and let me know if you think these can be used as a substitute.

I'm afraid it's also only available in white, but it could potentially be painted.

A quick learner from Cave Creek AZ says:
I am looking for the same latch as above and am wondering if the one you suggested worked for that gentleman. I would appreciate any help you could offer. Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we never received confirmation as to whether or not this product worked. That said, it remains our best recommendation at this time.

A home owner from Queen Creek, AZ says:
I also live in Arizona and have the EXACT same locks as Tom posted.
The lock you guys suggested would NOT work! Because it's description states:
--> "Metal drop cam sweep latch drops 1/4" below the lock"
But in the "Paramount" lock, this measurement is 1/2".
The closest lock on your website that I'm aware of is "Acorn 90-063B", where the 3 dimensions it lists (2 1/4", 1/2", 5/8") all match that "Paramount" lock that I have in my hand (exact same one as Tom's).
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.