Looking for Roto window cranks

A handy person from Cortland, NY says:
I have a roto system the hinge plate that screws to the bottom of the window is 6 Inches long and the slide rail is 8.75 " long the part 3 on the arm is a 0P052020. I Need 4 lefts and right hand the cranks should be fine. Can you send me a quote on these parts. Thanks Dan
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dan,

Thanks for writing in! There are a few different window cranks that populate when searching for the part information you've provided. To be able to narrow down which of them is the correct replacement, I'll need to see photos of the existing hardware. 

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have in the meantime.

Need more pictures let me know I need 2 lefts and 2 rights
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ROTO Inverted Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roto Split Arm Operator

Thanks for the photos. The operator you have looks a lot like the 39-329 LH Inverted Split Arm ROTO Operator used along with the 39-323 Roto Folding Crank Handle; the opposite handed operator is the 39-330

The link arm appears to be attached to the sash using the 39-553 Roto Sash Bracket; the 39-330 would use the 39-554.

To confirm that these are the right fit for your window, carefully look over the dimensions below.

Alternate image for 39-329
Alternate image for 39-329

Side profile view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements

Dimensions for 39-553
Dimensions for 39-553

I don't need the crank assembly i need the hinge and slide assemblies. The hinge part that connects to the bottom of the window has rusted where it pivots

Hello,

My apologies, I misunderstood the request. To replace your existing hinges, you should be able to use our 36-048 2-Bar Hinge. Although, you'll need to remove the hinge to confirm the exact length of the sill track. You'll also need to confirm the measurements for each of the installation holes; there is a chance they may not be a match so there is a likelihood you'll need to drill new installation hole. If so, we do advise exercising caution so that you do not drill into the glass pane or damage the window frame.

These hinges can be used to replace the left and right hinges; you'll need to replace both the top and bottom hinges to ensure the window continues to open and close properly.

Detail of 36-048
Detail of 36-048

Additional dimensions for 36-048
Additional dimensions for 36-048

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.