Looking for a Storm Door Mortise Latch

A home owner from Denver says:

Hello,

I am hoping you can provide a Storm Door Mortise Latch. I have attached 5 photographs with various measurements. I believe I might have found something on your website which will work but what I found was a Complete Mortise Lockset and I am hoping to just purchase the mechanism which failed and to reuse as many parts as possible which are shown in the photographs (less expensive and I am on a budget). My storm door is 1 1/2" thick and I have saved all of my screws and hardware. Here is the make/model from the existing latch "EMCO, PAPAIZ, 0895".

Thanks in advance for your help - Steven

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 5.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. As this is a a Papaiz door, my top recommendation would be the 40-097. This looks to be a good match for you but review its dimensions and see if you agree.

You also mentioned that you only wanted to replace just one component, but you didn't mention what that component was. The bad news is that the individual pieces of the 40-097 are not sold separately. At this time we can only supply it as a complete set.

A home owner from Denver says:
thank you for your prompt response. Your conclusion (the purchase of part #40-097) was my conclusion as well. I will review the dimensions again and likely order soon. thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! Thanks for considering us and please let me know if you had any other questions.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.