Help with Window Corner Key Guide

A quick learner from Madison WI says:
Inside corner for a pella screen door window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2978.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2977.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2973.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2967.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2966.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I couldn't find an exact match for this corner. I see a Pella label on your window, but this isn't a typical Pella corner. Those are usually a lot bigger. It's more likely that this is a generic part.

You do mention that it's 3/16" x 3/16". Could our 95-201 possibly work for you? The shape of the legs is different, but it also has a similar back tab. Let me know what you think.

Alternate image for 95-201
Alternate image for 95-201

A quick learner from Madison WI says:
Hi Bob -

I ordered this and tried it and by doing so realized I was looking at the wrong hole to fit this connector into. Compared to the 95-201, the 7/32" measurement is perfect, but the 1/4" measurement needs to be more like 1/8".

Are there any that would have those dimensions? Thanks, Dave
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for verifying, Dave. Unfortunately, we don't have a corner that matches that size exactly. It looks like the closest option we have to that is our 95-004, which is 1/8" thick, but the width is 1/4", which is a little bigger than 7/32". It also lacks that flat tab at the elbow.

I can't guarantee that this will work, for you, even if you shave it down, but look it over and see what you think.

Alternate image for 95-004
Alternate image for 95-004

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.