Looking for a window crank and parts

A handy person from Herndon, VA says:

There are no markings I can find. This may be similar to a Keller 39-061 but slightly different. Here are the dimensions:

Top to bottom mounting screw (center-center): 5 1/4"

Left to right mounting screw on bottom (center-center): 1 1/8"

final link center-center: 2 3/16"

The connecting hole & threaded insert on the end of the link, threaded for #10/20. There's a nylon bushing that goes on top of the threaded insert, which fits into the hole in the main crank assembly. There's a short #10/20 screw that holds it together.

This is in a sunroom that was built in the 90s. I need to replace roughly ten sets of these. I'm looking for the window crank (white), bushing, screw, and a rectangular plastic insert that goes into the hole in the frame where the left-handed crank could have been installed.

Also, do you sell the plastic trim pieces that fit between the glass and the window frame? Mine are shown in the last (first?) photo.

I appreciate any info you can provide on parts you sell. Thanks,

Winston 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230902_175606.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230902_180024.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230902_180324.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230902_180420.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230902_180439.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Winston. I believe your awning operator is an older version of the 39-025 and 39-026. Compare the diagrams below to your existing operator and let me know if this seems to match up.

Dimensions for 39-025
Dimensions for 39-025
View of the offset of 39-025
View of the offset of 39-025

We might be able to help with that glazing bead, but we'll need you to remove a piece and show us a clear photo of the end profile. That cross-section view is the most reliable way to identifying glazing. In the time being you can view our selection of glazing bead here.

A handy person from Herndon, VA says:
The crank 39-025 looks like a good match. The link size is longer than mine at 2 3/8" vs 2 3/16", but other than that everything else seems to be the same. I'll try one set and see if everything works.

The glazing on the product page for 39-025 also looks correct. Is a scissors the best way to cut the glazing to fit & shape corners?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I was remiss to not mention that the length of the link arm for these types of awning operators actually isn't that important, since there's a good deal of play to work with. So if everything else matches, then the 39-025 sounds good to me. As far as glazing bead goes, you can cut it down to size with a hacksaw like our 75-023, or perhaps a pair of heavy duty scissors. See the videos below that go into glazing bead installation. Let me know if you have further questions.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.