Looking for channel balances for tilt windows

A home owner from Oak Park, IL says:
Hello, I have two double hung tilt windows. The lower windows do not stay open and I noticed the sash cords no longer have any tension. I was able to remove the channel balance and would like to order 4 replacements (one each side of the lower window for two windows). The only marking on the channels is "37 B". The channel measures 38 1/8 inches long. The width of the channel seems to be between 1/2 to 5/8 inch and the depth of the channel is 5/8 inch. The attachment to the foot seems to be a hook, like the attached picture. Let me know what additional information you may need. I have some additional photos but was limited to 4 uploads. I appreciate your help to make sure I am ordering the correct balances. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2903A967-B847-4BD1-9F36-D001CD73D5B2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F35D816-FAC6-43E1-9126-69A789210335.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E868F3A5-27EE-41A3-9F74-BF9CE3634BF5.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! These will need to be a custom/special order balance. I've just forwarded over a separate link with a quote for (2) custom balances as there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order.

You should be aware that the replacement balances will be stamped with a 38B. However, the channel will be the same length as your existing hardware.

You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing of these balances and to place them in your online cart to make your purchase. Be sure to also check your spam/junk folder for the link as well. Also, please let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

A home owner from Oak Park, IL says:
Thanks very much. I saw the quote #2122. Could you confirm these will come with the channel balance hooks attached? Also, is there a discount available if I order 4 channel balances? Thanks.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Yes! This balance will come fully assembled and ready to install out of the box.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.