Looking for replacement parts.

A handy person from Palm Bay Florida says:
I am looking for replacement parts for Jeld Wen windows. Customer service at Jeld Wen informed me that the part numbers were as follows:

Sash Locks-31470
Left Hand Tilt Lock-32662
Right Hand Tilt Lock-32665.

They directed me to your site for the parts but when I tried to search using the numbers I was given, I am not finding anything.
I would sincerely appreciate if you could help me find the parts I need or direct me to where I may be able to purchase them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 71141792921__F1431C62-70A5-478F-9F03-3D65BCF27190.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 71141789768__E78E6E05-9DF2-4A0E-AC8C-148B774FCFAD.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4873.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4874.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4875.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize your tilt latch at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they are familiar with this part. In the meantime, we'll need you to write out the exact distance between the installation hole centers of your sash lock to compare to our inventory. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm honestly not sure if we can supply a suitable replacement for the top tilt latch shown in your photos but take a look at the 26-119 release lever, as well as the 26-464 tilt latch set. Review the specifications of these parts to see if you could adapt either of these options to work for your repair. 

Alternate image for 26-119
Alternate image for 26-119

Profile view of 26-119
Profile view of 26-119

As for the sash lock, you can start by taking a look at the 90-274 with 2-1/4" hole spacing and the 90-278 with 2-1/16" hole spacing. If neither is a match, get back to us with your measurement and we can go from there. 

Dimensions for 90-274
Dimensions for 90-274

Dimensions for 90-278
Dimensions for 90-278

Thank you for your responses. I'm not at the home where the sash locks are right now but once I get the measurements I'll will let you know what they are.

The tilt lock cover I wouldn't be worry about too much if I couldn't find it (I can get it to work using a screwdriver inserted into the hole if need be) but the sash locks I deff would like to find as the thumb latch is broken and makes turning them to unlock difficult. The windows are at my daughter's recently purchased home in Michigan and I'd like them to work properly for her and my granddaughter's safety which I'm sure you understand.
Again thank you very much for all your assistance and I will respond with the info you requested ASAP.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We're happy to help and we'll be here when you are able to confirm the installation hole spacing needed for your sash lock replacement. 

Good morning. I am in Michigan at my daughter's house and have been able to get the measurements of the sash lock that you asked for.
Thank you again for all your assistance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5213.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5215.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Based on your photos, the 90-278 would be our closest match to the style of the original sash lock shown in your photos. Unforutnately, it is only available with the 2-1/16" hole spacing shown in our product image. I'm sorry that we won't be able to provide a closer match with the exact hole spacing that you need but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Thank you so much for all your assistance.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.