Looking for replacement window balances

A home owner from St. Louis says:
Hello, I would like some help looking for the correct parts to place on order to replace several sets on our recently purchased house.

Window information:
- balance is 32 inches in length.
- balance is ribbed.
- balance is stamped with "32C BSI PT"
- window weight is 25 pounds total.
- balance appears to utilize T lock shoe Product Code: 15-230, cannot verify on the swisco website as measurements weren't included in product description. Measured one inch in diameter on ours.

series 795 seemed the most similar except:
1. the shoe included with the 795 balance appears different and is sized larger.
2. the 795 balance is plain on the series 795, mine is ribbed - not sure how much that really matters.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32C BSI
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can supply your replacement balances but it will need to be a custom order due to the ribbed channel and 15-230 T-lock shoe shown in your photos, whcih does not come with any of our stock options. We'll just need to confirm the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two, to send over an order link and price quote. Thank you! 

A home owner from St. Louis says:
Thanks Casey, I'd be interested in ordering 4 total balances at this point in time.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, we just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you requested. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.