Looking for the old shower door guide

A quick learner from Boston says:
Could you please tell me if 10-127 is the right part for this shower door!
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2639.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2640.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance that our 10-127 Sliding Shower Door Bottom Guide could be the right replacement guide for your shower door. Although, it is difficult to confirm from the photos provided because the guide is still installed. The view of the entire part is obstructed by the shower frame and track.

I'll need to see a photo of the part removed to make absolutely certain that this is the correct replacement. In the meantime, once you've removed it, carefully compare the design and dimensions from part 10-127. If this is not the right replacement match, please include photos of the part and I'll do my best to recommend a suitable replacement.

Alternate image for 10-127
Alternate image for 10-127

A quick learner says:
Thank you for your response.
I tried to take pic of the guide but this is the best I could. From looking at this, I think this is the right part.. let me know what you think.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2685.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It does appear to be very similar, however, because the part is still installed to the frame, it would be difficult to confirm with certainty. Can you tell if yours had the hook at the end of it like this guide?

The view of it is still obstructed by the shower door. So, while it may appear similar in design, that does mean that it is an exact replacement match. You'll also want to be sure to confirm the measurements to be sure that it is the right fit for the door.

I do apologize that I cannot give a more definitive answer at this time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.