Magnetic weatherstripping replacement

A home owner from Randallstown, MD says:
I need to replace the magnetic weather stripping on my exterior steel door. Attached are pictures of the door less the weather stripping. Also, attached is a picture of the weather stripping that I took off. It appears that the weather stripping was one piece with the stripping attached to the molding.
Do you have the replacement for this stripping or is there some alternative approach to do the job. There is a 1/2" gap between the door jam and the closed door, the lip on the jam is 3/8" wide.
Hoping you have the weather stripping...the house was built in 1978
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2720.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2722.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2723.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2724.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2725.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. The only kind of magnetic weatherstripping we sell is the 58-008 seal set. I wonder if this could be what you're searching for. Have a look and see how the specifications compare with yours. 

Profile view of Magnetic piece
Profile view of Magnetic piece

Profile view of compression piece
Profile view of compression piece

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.