Magnum Window Hinge

A landlord from San Francisco says:
Hello,

I'm having an issue with my window not forming a tight seal in the bottom right corner. I think it's an issue with the hinge not pulling the window in tight. Here are pictures of the gap and of the window hinge and of the existing hardware.

What will be a suitable replacement part for this Magnum Hinge?

Thanks,
Jerry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinges
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Measurement
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that the hinges being out of square or damaged in some way could cause the sash not to close fully. It looks like you have a type of four-bar hinge assembly. Take a look and compare the dimensions of our replacement options here to determine if one of them matches up to yours. Thanks for posting! 

A landlord from San Francisco says:
Hi Casey! Thanks for the reply. The current one is 12.5". Are there four-bar hinge assembly that can open to 80 or 90 degrees?
Thanks,
Jerry
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The closest options that we currently offer would be the 36-022 or 36-022HD hinges that come with a 12" long base. With that being said, these hinges are only designed to open 45 degrees for the 36-022 and 55 degrees for the heavy-duty version. We apologize for the inconvenience but please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Dimensions for 36-022
Dimensions for 36-022

Dimensions for 36-022HD
Dimensions for 36-022HD

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.