Manhattan shower door rollers

A handy person from New Jersey says:

Dear sirs: I have a Manhattan Illusion corner shower. The rollers that support the doors are broke. I saw a replacement on your website with the product code 10-076. The part numbers for the existing units are 68037 and 68036. Does you part work for both the left and right sides? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you. Guy 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Guy ,thanks for contacting us. Our mold numbers don't seem to match yours. The mold number for our 10-075 read "48037" while the number for the 10-076 read "48036." 

That doesn't mean much, though. They could still work but it would depend more on how your style and dimensions match up to our hardware. Numbers can vary, but dimensions never lie.

Otherwise, these two rollers can work for either the left or right side of the door, yes. Shower door rollers aren't typically handed.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.