Marvin Windows Ultimate Awning Pivot Slide Shoe

A home owner from Trinidad, Colorado says:
Have a Marvin Window Awning style window in the Ultimate model that is approximately two years old. It had a broken window which was fixed, however, Pivot Slide Shoe was lost. Need replacement. I believe it is a bronze (dark brown) color.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We aren't able to help from this description alone, unfortunately. May we see a photo of the entire operator assembly? I can't promise we'll be able to help with the original part in question missing but we will try our best.  

A home owner from Trinidad, Colorado says:
Just the end piece that I'd bronze, I think. The window glass was broken, replaced by glass company, and they lost the slide that locks the window to the arm. Window will fall out if I don't have that piece.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0008.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell this piece separately, unfortunately. I wonder if we could replace the whole operator assembly. Would it be possible for us to see a photo of the operator removed from the window? 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.