Mayfair window

A handy person from Georgia says:

Have all parts the only thing that appears to be broken are the coil balances.They are 3/8 inch wide round hole for window mount is 15/64 doesnt have a weight rating on it that I can see.Height of the window it lifts is 25 1/2 inch tall.The only balance I saw that is 3/8 wide is the series 165 but no round hole to mount any suggestions would be great.Thanks Clay 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mw1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mw3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mw4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mw5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mw7.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Clay.

I'm afraid we can't help with this. We haven't been able to locate these springs or an alternative for them, unfortunately. I am very sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions.

Hello, How big is the hole in S180?
For the S190-940 - What is the maximum travel and how big is this hole?
Trying to make something work.
Profile picture of Emily

The Series 180's hole diameter is 5/16" and the S190-940's hole diameter is 3/16". The S190-940 has a travel of 40". 

Hi Emily wanted to check on the series 152 coil balance 9lb.product code S152-9.Could you tell me maximum travel and the size of the hole in this balance.Thanks Clay
Profile picture of Emily

The diameter of the hole for the S152-9 is 5/16" and has a travel of 40"! 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.