Milgard 3510 Series Vinyl Window Crank Mount

A quick learner from Phoenix says:
Hello. I am looking for the black crank mount bushing only. Cranks are good but the inside of the black mounts are stripped.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Fold Down Crank Handle
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to say that we wouldn't be able to supply you with a replacement for that piece on the crank handle. To be quite honest, I am not sure that you would find this piece available anywhere. The good news is, we can supply you with the replacement handle.

Take a look at our 39-224 Fold-down Crank Handle 5/16" Hex. To confirm that this is the right replacement for your crank handle, take a look over the dimensions below.

Side profile view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements

A home owner from Seattle says:
Hi,
I am looking exactly for this folding down crank handle but my window finish is Bronze. Do you have this part available in bronze? The damaged part is the inside mount bushing. If handle is not available in bronze, can that part be taken out?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to say that we do not carry this in bronze. We can only supply it in white.

Our sincerest apologies that we cannot supply you with the handle you need in your exact specifications.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.