Milgard Patio Door Handle

A quick learner from Beaverton OR says:
Good morning,
I have milgard sliding door from 1995. The sliding door handle you could lock with a lever from inside and it is not a keyed lock. The sliding door handle was removed by tenant so trying to figure out which handle would be a perfect fit. If you look at the side of the patio door, there is no lock configuration, so assume it is surface mount handle set. I have attached some pictures of the sliding door.

I also need the cover for crank up lever for milgard window. I have attached pictures of the patio door and window. Thank you for your help, much appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Milgard sliding door information.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named milgard window crank cover.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sliding door handle mechanism.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sliding door handle.JPEG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

If it is a surface mount handle set, then our 82-005 would be a reasonable replacement. It likely won't be a "perfect fit" but it's something to consider. Look over the specifications and see what you think. 

If you only need the cover for the operator, I recommend taking a look at the specifications for our 39-107

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.