Milgard screen door lock

A handy person from Huntley, IL, USA says:
It's a Milgard patio door. I need the lock for the screen door part. The black piece measures 3 1/2 L x 2 W?

The screen door is from 2005 or 2006. That's all I have and the attached picture. There are no numbers on this lock.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen door lock.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This product looks very similar in design to our 83-113. I think this may be what you want, but look it over and let me know if you agree, or if you had any questions.

Detail of 83-113
Detail of 83-113

A home owner from Huntley, IL, USA says:
Hi Tom:
Yes I did order that part 83-113 yesterday, looking at the measurements my husband said it should be a good fit. If there are any changes I will let you know.

Thank you for your quick response, I hope you have a good afternoon.
Sharon from Huntley IL
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome, Sharon. Thank you for the order, and of course please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance. We really appreciate the business.

A home owner from Huntley, IL, USA says:
Hi Tom:
Just wanted to let you know ; the part fits perfectly on our screen door.

We are very happy customers !
Thanks again
Profile picture of Tom

That's great news! Thanks for the feedback and please let me know if we can be of any assistance int he future.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.