Milgaurd double sliding door lock

A professional from Hawaii 96706 says:
I did find Milgard Sliding Patio Door Mortise Lock from Amazon but still need the strike shown in the picture included. Actually, I need one more lock and two strikes.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230321_100444.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230321_100939.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to say that we do not have an exact match for the type of keeper you are searching for. The only keepers we have that are compatible with your type of mortise lock are our 89-030 and 89-036. Although, I cannot guarantee that either of them would work as a replacement for your door.

Take a look at them and compare the dimensions to your existing hardware. See what you think.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.